Terms and Conditions
Please read and agree to these terms and conditions before proceeding to the checkout, so that we can help you as much as possible if any problems do arise.
All our prices include delivery throughout mainland UK ( excluding islands and the north of Scotland ) For delivery to north of Scotland , UK islands or outside the UK please contact us for a delivery cost before proceeding.
We aim to deliver within 5 working days . If there is any problem with this delivery time we will contact you as soon as possible to advise of the delay and will always in these rare circumstances give you the option to immediately cancel your order with of course a full refund.
After receiving your order, we will advise you of the expected delivery date . Your goods will need to be signed for on arrival. If you advise us at least 24 hours before delivery you may arrange for somebody else to sign on your behalf.
If you would like next day delivery , please call us before 10.30 am on the day before you need delivery , and we will do our best to help you. Please be aware there may be an additional charge for this service.
As all our deliveries are made for us by nationwide specialist carriers, it is very important that the following signing procedures are adhered to.
- Examine the goods carefully before accepting delivery. Signing ‘unchecked’ , or ‘ not checked ‘ or similar is not acceptable.
- If the product is damaged then please refuse delivery and do not sign for it.
- If you are cannot fully examine the goods , then please sign for the goods as damaged . Please mark the carrier’s delivery paperwork as ‘damaged’ and put a line through the ‘received in good condition ‘ . Unless you do this at the time no claim can be made later.
- Please keep the customer copy of the carriers documentation.
- You must inform us as soon as possible ,at least within 24 hours of delivery or attempted delivery, of any problems.
- Title and risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery and receipt by the carriers of a signed delivery note.
We will arrange collection and replacement as soon as possible of any goods as long as all of the above conditions have been adhered to.
If you change your mind you can return any product to us within 5 working days of delivery , as long as the product is still in the original undamaged packaging, is fit for re-sale and has not been used , fitted or any attempt made to fit the product
Our additional conditions for returns of undamaged goods are as follows:-
- All returns are at your own expense
- All returns need to be insured by yourself against any damage or loss in transit
- We will examine the goods on receipt
- We will refund in full within 7 days of receipt of returned goods if the goods are fit for re-sale and fulfil all the conditions mentioned above
Note: If you would like us to make the collection on your behalf , then the collection will not be insured . All collection charges incurred will be passed onto you at cost .
Don’t worry, we’re not trying to rip you off – if your order has failed but it appears that the money has already been taken from your account you may be experiencing a ‘shadow’ of your transaction or ‘amount pending’.
In these cases your bank or card issuer has ‘ring fenced’ (allocated) funds from your account to pay for your order with us, ensuring these funds are not spent elsewhere and helping you not to go over any agreed limits at your bank. However when a transaction fails we do not receive the money. As the transaction failed, the amount will not be taken from your account. Your bank or card issuer will then lift the ring fence and the funds will then be made available again. Typically this can take up to 6 working days (longer for non UK cards). You should see on your bank statement that these amounts are subject to approval and may not be charged.
Unfortunately, Simply Loft Ladders do not have the authority to cancel this pending amount and so we recommend contacting your card issuer directly if you have any further queries.